Hello and welcome to the Stamping Around the World Advent Calendar Blog Hop day seven. Every day up to December 25th, a fellow demonstrator will show their inspiration for this Online Advent Calendar.
I decided to make a Christmas tree decoration featuring the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
Day six was Kathrin Fuchs – click here to see her inspiration of chocolate lollipops and small gifts. To see all the awesome Christmas inspirations from day one, see the blog hop roll call below.
When I saw the Poinsettia Petals Bundle, I knew it would make some awesome decorations (and cards of course). The wooden circles are from Amazon. For the flower , one of each petal and two leaves were die cut and misted with the Champagne Mist Shimmer paint.
Which one do you like – the red or white?
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired by my Poinsettia decorations.
Set your clocks for 8 o’clock (am) tomorrow, to see Astrid Hofmann inspiration for the Advent Calendar Blog Hop. Click on the image below to see what it is.
Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting.
- December 1st – Elisabeth Pirolt – Little Lizzy’s Crafts (AT)
- December 2nd – Sue McDonald – (UK)
- December 3rd – Heike Hülle-Bolze
- December 4th – Judith Weiß – Stemmpelkuss (GER)
- December 5th – Daniela Bruckner – Handicrafts (AT)
- December 6th – Kathrin Fuchs – stempelfux (D)
- December 7th – Linda Moore – Moore Fun Stamping (US) – You are here
- December 8th – Astrid Hofmann – Astrids Papiereuphorie (AT)
- December 9th – Claudia Strauchfuß – Kreative Machenschaften (D)
- December 10th – Simone Schmider – simone-stempelt (D)
- December 11th – Barbara Maynard – Studio @ 316 (UK)
- December 12th – Linda Moore – Moore Fun Stamping (US)
- December 13th – Karin Hobelsberger – StempelPünktchen (AT)
- December 14th – Jana Trautmann (D)
- December 15th – Samira Merzouk – Samira’s Creative World (DE)
- December 16th – Barbara Meyer – Barbaras-Kreativ-Studio (AT)
- December 17th – Manuela Auer – Papierteufelchen – (D)
- December 18th – Sigrid Joch – Sigrids kreative ART (D)
- December 19th – Carolin Meinhold – Caro’s Bastelbude
- December 20th – Kathrin Fuchs (D) – stempelfux
- December 21st – Simone Schmider – simone-stempelt (D)
- December 22nd- Sandra Hagenlocher (D)-stempelauszeit
- December 23rd- Claudia Strauchfuß – Kreative Machenschaften (D)
- December 24th – Sigrid Joch – Sigrid’s creative ART (D)
- December 25th – Judith Weiß – Stemmpelkuss (GER)
If you live in the United States and don’t a have Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me and I will be happy to help you with your crafting journey.
And if you would leave a comment, I highly appreciate it.
Until next time