I love making Christmas cards. I mean who doesn’t?
1. The card base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/5 which is scored at 4 1/4.
2. Panel is cut at 4 x 5 1/4.
3. Using the diagonal background stamp – stamp with versamark ink and stamp on the panel layer.
4. Apply embossing powder. Tap off the excess.
5. With your heating gun, heat the powder without burning.
6. Cut out two circles and the gingerbread house.
7. Adhere to the layer with sticky tape (regular snail adhesive won’t work because of the glitter).
8. Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals.
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
You can order these supplies and more online thru my store 24/7: www.moorefunstamping.stampinup.net
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting