Four Panel Card
Hello my crafting friends.
Today I made this four panel card using the Presents & Pinecones designer series paper from Stampin Up. Isn’t it cute? This card can be made for any occasion….especially Christmas and birthday. I want to thank Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek (Song of my heart) for the inspiration for this card.How To:
1. Start with cardstock measuring 11.5 x 5.5 inches. Score @ .25, 3.75 and 7.25 inches on the long side.
2. Turn the cardstock so that the 1/4 inch score line is at the top of your score board.
3. Score at 5/8ths inch, but only down to the last score mark.
4. Trim off the little strip that was created by that score line.
5. You will need to add one additional piece of cardstock measuring 2.75 x 4.25 inches to have your “fourth” panel.
6. Apply double sided tape to the 1/4 inch flap and adhere the additional cardstock piece to it. This will be the front panel when it is folded up.
7. Trim off the little flap that sticks out.
8. Now to decorate:
Front & inside panel: Cut 2 of each Mat: 2.5 x 4 Layer: 2.25 x 3.75
Interior & middle panel: Cut 2 of each Mat: 23.25 x 4.75 Layer: 3 x 4.5
Back Panel: Cut 1 of each Mat: 4 x 5.25 Layer: 3.75 x 5
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
You can purchase these and other supplies from my online store – 24/7 @ www.moorefunstamping.stampinup.net
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting.