Hello and welcome to my blog. I am hopping with the Stamping with Friends Design Team today. With today being the first Saturday of the month – that means that the theme for today’s blog hop is a technique blog hop. The theme is a balcony card.
This a new technique for me and I am sorry I didn’t try it before. It was so much fun to do.
The hardest part for me was to decide what products I was going to use. So I finally decided on the Night Divine Stamp and Die Bundle and the O Holy Night Designer Series Paper.
To make my card
- Cut three pieces of Night of Navy Card stock for the card base, the middle section, and the front panel.
- Adhered Designer Series Paper to all three pieces.
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I adhered the middle section to the card base, lining up the score lines and making sure it was even with the bottom of the card base.
- I then adhered the front section the same way as the middle
- Using the dies from the Night Divine, I die-cut the Nativity scene, the animals, and the clouds
- All die-cuts are adhered using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I didn’t put a sentiment on the front but instead put it on the back.
Base: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 score at 2 3/4
Inside: 2 1/4 x 4 1/2 score at 1/2, 2 1/4, and 4
Bottom: 1 1/4 x 6 1/2
Basic White: 2 1/2 x 4 (2)
2 1/2 x 4 (2)
2 x 1 1/2 (2)
1 x 5 1/4
I hope you don’t wait as long as I did to make a Balcony Card. Now to continue along the blog hop to see what our next Design Team Member, Mo Rootes, has made – click on Next Blog. I know you will be inspired.